Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hi There!!!

Successful move? Check
New car? Check
First week at the new job completed? Check!

Still getting settled a bit, but I have started knitting again so that feels great! Nothing too crazy-just working on some barn raising squares as they don't require too much of my mental capacity :) Also, combined my two stashes and found lots of beauties that I am very excited to play with in the near future-am actually using one of my finds as my latest square :)

So glad to be back! Hope all is well with you and I look forward to sharing WIPs and FOs and adventures from the boonies (where I now live) with all of you!

Lots and lots of love to you!
Pretty sunrise from one of my recent flights

View from a fancy dinner before I left


6 comments:

  1. I've missed YOU!!!!

    Welcome back to blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the move and your successful first week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congratulations on so many successful transitions!

    Wishing you lots of happiness and good knitting. Thanks for the update!

    Is that East Fort Baker?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The picture was actually taken in Sausalito looking at Alcatraz and the Bay Bridge.

      Delete