Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Know

I was supposed to post an FO post on Friday-but I ended up getting distracted by other goings on and didn't. So I'll just add last week's FO to this week's post since I have a few other little things I've finished up.
In super exciting, non-knitting news, I successfully swam today! First time since the accident that I was actually able to do laps-the most painful area was my biceps because they've been getting off easy. Looking forward to more swimming again in the upcoming days.
Took this photo for Soak's photo challenge #modern: I love indie dyers and they are definitely a modern trend in knitting in my opinion!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray you got to swim!!! Love your yarn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I'm hoping to do it again sometime this week! I love it too-I originally bought all the yarn for socks but at least two of the skeins are calling out to be shawls...

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a successful swim! I bet you've missed it!

    That yarn looks dreamy :) Happy knitting and swimming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have. It was amazing even if I've lost a lot of the progress I had made last spring.
      I'm in love with all my indie yarn...so many possibilities and they pretty much all excite me in some way or another! And just lots of yummy smooshiness to admire in the meantime!

      Delete