Saturday, April 8, 2017

April Wrap-up

I think I may just be the slowest person at writing these. I take all the pictures...and then a week later I write it up! March was a great month for me...over 1000 yards in FOs and almost 300 grams (both less than what I bought last month but more than March 2016). I'm still working on this whole blance thing, mmk? Let's look at what was finished and what else was worked on, ya?

FOs
Top Row L-R: Every Last Bit by Frida Aberg out of Done Roving Yarns Frolicking Feet in Royalty. I'm not sure this pattern is yet available- it was an okay knit once I figured out the increases. This is a great one for keeping the neck warm and I like my little ruffle. I did use just about every last bit of my yarn which is the point of the pattern. Next are two cat toy puffs (stuffed with catnip) out of cotton scraps. And then we have my 39th (!) barn raising quilt square. I love them so much and am so excited for the blanket. I don't know that I'll ever stop making these squares.
Bottom Row L-R: Vanilla(ish) socks out of Desert Vista Dyeworks in From Here to Eternity on her Zien (sparkle base). I've made it through three months-can I make it for four?! Next is a Nanosock ornament I made for a swap I did through the Grocery Girls. I got the most fanatic box of goodies from my swap partner and had so much fun. Finally, we have the Blarney Socks! They are the Pinstripe Sock pattern by Julia Swart. I used Lollipop Yarns in the Blarney color way on her Beefcake base.

Finishing two pairs of socks and a shawl felt great. I also made some decent progress on my WIPs (all of which you've seen before).
WIPs
One of these projects has actually been finish in the month of April...and I have my fingers crossed on one or two more projects...though I might be a bit distracted by something new!

Hope all your knitting is happy! And here's hoping I post again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment