Friday, January 16, 2015

With photos!

This is my FO from last week. It is the Coriolis hat-made out of extra bulky yarn. It is a fast knit and so squishy and warm. I love it!

Also, the Vampire Socks are done! And just in time as I'm going to see my Grandma on Sunday-they were soaked earlier today and are now hanging to dry-so hopefully they are ready to go!

And I was able to add my WIP photo to Wednesday's post!
I am currently using my mom's computer...posts with pictures will be done from here for the time being, I guess...

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty socks. I'm sure your Grandma is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can touch that hat from afar its so soft! Great job on the intricate socks too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great socks...I'm sure she will love them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for finishing the vampire socks, they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definite yay! Only 1 Christmas gift left to finish!!

      Delete