Monday, March 13, 2017

March Update

Yikes!!! I'm so late in posting this but better late than never, eh? (I may or may not have started watching another Canadian podcast...). Just a few FOs for February but two of them having been lingering for a bit (and there's a puff!). Information for all of them can be found on Ravelry.
FOs
Pineapple Scarf (my own pattern) yarn is Wakiki by Pineapple Yarns;
February DVD socks in glittery Archway Heart; a puff for my Beekeeper's Quilt and
a barn raising quilt square; my fantastic, amazing, cozy Striped Study Shawl!!!
 WIPs

Every Last Bit Shawl;
Squishy Blanket; Simple Stripe Sock; Lost Lake Sock
Block and Tackle Blanket; Spectra; A Trillian Nights

Lots of WIPs this month! Not pictured is my Girl From the Grocery Store because I apparently forgot to include it-oi! I even have a list going and still forgot! One of these WIPs is now complete...can you guess which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment