Sunday, February 12, 2017

It's Started...


I finally started my next shawl! Never mind that I'm still working on the border of my stripe study shawl (guys, I'm so close there..). I've wanted this shawl ever since I saw it on the Grocery Girls podcast and I knew this blue from Pineapple Yarns had to be in it (it's the cobalt color way. I had originally planned a bit of a crazy variegate (with green and purple and red and light blue), but it just wasn't looking right (that yarn will be beautiful socks). I already had some of the Unicorn Battle (the sparkle, speckled grey) wound up and I'm super loving it with the blue. I am so, so excited for this shawl and because its knit at a looser gauge, I think it will be an incredible knit to wear this spring/summer. I gotta finish knitting it first though and there's quite a few other things on the needles...

Hope your weekend has gone well! Here's to a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shawl. Colors are great very complimentary to one another. May I ask what pattern you are using?

    ReplyDelete