Tuesday, April 29, 2014

YAY!!!

I just got an email from another swimmer inviting me to come and swim in the local lagoon (you gotta know someone who lives there to get in unfortunately). This is a mega yay because:
A) it's open water practice
B) lagoon/lake currents are more similar to river currents than the bay currents are
C) its a whole host warmer than the bay
D) I've always wanted to go swimming in the lagoon but didn't know people who lived out there

I am super, super stoked! I also officially signed up for the swim this weekend which means I am officially a crazy person who should probably get her head checked out. It also means that I need to get down to business and stop using excuses…no more skipping swims cause I don't feel like it or cause I've been in the pool for awhile already! I'm pretty stoked for at least one of my swims this week as i have a written workout from another group that's training for the swim. I love it when I don't have to figure out what I'm going to do. I'll probably save their workout for Wednesday or Friday and just shoot for a nice 4000 today.

Lots of WIPs to look forward to tomorrow…I don't know about you, but those are some of my favorite posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment