1. I am the youngest in my family…two older siblings by blood plus the greatest sister-in-law (good job, big brother!).
2. My grandmother originally taught my sister and me to knit- I then dropped it for a number of years, only picking it back up in college when endless bouts of Hulu/Netflix marathons made me crave doing something with my hands.
3. I have two tattoos…and plans for at least two more.
4. I love anchors and lighthouses. part of it is just an overwhelming love of all things ocean, part of it is strongly influenced by my mom and part of it comes from going to a great Catholic university where the anchor is a key symbol.
5. I'm half Greek.
6. It's my birthday in just under three days! Yay!
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! And a very happy birthday to my mom as well! (even though she doesn't read the blog)