Wednesday, June 11, 2014

This Is How A Bunny Hops

So Monday I talked about how I'm feeling some major bunny hop status as I bounce between projects. Well, taking WIP photos, I do actually see some progress on some things so I feel slightly better about my bunny-hopping. No new projects this week…just some old friends looking for attention.

One Plus (Hiroshige)
After busting out the Pink and Purple One Plus last week, I was inspired to try and finish this one up, too. Plus, I want these needles for my next project so it's some good motivation to wrap this bad boy up.

Rainbow Latte
I am loving this socks now that I finally made my way past the cuff. I do about 10 rows on one sock and then do 10 on the other and that seems to be working well. Also, I'm back to counting rows on my phone as that is my best system.

Business Casual
When I went to pick these up the other day, they were totally messed up so I ended up completely ripping them out. I made it past the cuff and further in the pattern than before so I feel like I've actually accomplished something. I love the FOs I've seen of this pattern, but it's just very slow-going for me.

Falling Leaves
Slowly but surely I am making my way through this shawl. It's some nice knitting when I want to do lace, but I just haven't been overly inspired to get a move on it. I am just about ready to add in the second ball of yarn so that is quite exciting! I'm also thinking I'm going to need at least one more skein…

Oh So Sparkly
Last, but certainly not least is the second shawl on the needles. This is great car knitting because there is no counting and no pattern reading. It is such a simple knit. However, that makes it a tad tedious to work on the rest of the time…still, progress has definitely been made.

That's it for me. Linking up with Ginny and Tami today. What are you working on?







12 comments:

  1. Wow so many lovely projects and delicious yarns. That sock yarn has really caught my eye.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ali! I found this yarn through some other knitting blogs…yay enabling!

      Delete
  2. Goodness what a busy bee (or bunny) you've been! All beautiful projects. I always bouce between at least three also. I get bored otherwise. But I'd probaby finish my knits quicker if I'd just focus on one at a time.
    Joining from Small Things.
    Blessings,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely finish my knits faster when I'm monogamous…but I definitely get bored of them faster that way! I like being able to bounce around.

      Delete
  3. Ooooooooo...loving the rainbow latte socks. Very pretty color.

    Looks like good projects and they should keep you busy for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I've finally gotten boogieing on them, I am definitely liking the socks! They're good projects…but I'm always thinking about what else is out there! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely projects! I want to try the Falling Leaves and One Plus now too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! One Plus is easily one of my favorite patterns ever…Dandy Neckerchief (the name of the pattern for Falling Leaves) is quite wonderful as well.

      Delete
  5. Wow so many projects on the go at the same time - I don't know how you do it! I love the stripy socks they are really pretty looking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a great phone app to help me keep track of rows when I need to…also great for jumping around on projects. And I have a few things that are relatively mindless knitting so that helps, too! Thank you-I love them and am excited to finish them so that I can wear them!

      Delete