Friday, September 19, 2014

Behind the Times

I recently started watching The Knit Girllls-I know, there must be something seriously wrong with me. I wish I had known about them sooner because they are an absolute hoot and holler. I've started watching from the first episode and though I'm only into the 20s, I am thoroughly enjoy them. They're also making me a little project-wanty and they may lead to some serious yarn enabling. If you've never seen them, I would highly recommend them. If you have seen them, please no spoilers!
I've also watched a few episodes of the Fiberista Files and am almost caught up on Knitting in Circles. Watching podcasts has definitely spurned my knitting mojo back into place…and it's made me want to knit a whole host of projects! And it makes me wish I was a spinner…maybe in another life.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. im so amazed at your swim goal..hows it going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going-probably won't make 500 miles this year-but it's something to keep working toward

      Delete