Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Come Clean

By the one and only Hilary Duff is my favorite song to listen to when its mega raining…and right now, it is mega raining. So my pictures kinda suck…also, I kinda suck at blogging lately. I'm sorry! Hoping after Christmas knitting stress is over I'll be better. Love all of you for sticking with me!

Because the weather and the lighting sucks and I'm getting a little nervous about how much I still have left to do, I took a combined pic. Its not the pretty-but luckily you've already seen both of this week's projects before :)
A little bit of progress on the Vampire Free Sock-and yes, that is the very beginning of a BigFoot Sock which means I am busy on number two! So the big question is-what do I have to do and by when?

Things That Still Need to be Finished for Christmas Knitting List
1. Sock Number 2 of the BigFoot Socks
2. Sock Number 1 and 2 of the Vampire Free Socks
3. Sock Number 1 and 2 of Mom's Socks (still tbd…maybe try and finish Business Casual for her?)
4. Sock Number 1 and 2 of Meg's Socks (I have the yarn ready to go but haven't picked a pattern yet…).

Items 1 and 3 need to be finished by 12/25, item 2 by 12/24 and I think item 4 can probably be held off until 1/5. The crunch is real! What do you do to stay ahead and make it out in time? Linking up with Ginny and the gang.

Why you take so many pictures of me, lady? 
Number 1 Snugglepup

4 comments:

  1. Aaaah your dog is adorable!
    And as for the knitting, that's quite a lot of socks to get finished, but just knit on and I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's pretty cute…and 100% sure rain is the worst thing in the world!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh....I do LOVE that last picture. Such a snuggle pup!

    ReplyDelete