Friday, December 26, 2014

In Case You Were Wondering...

…you can knit you can knit 431 rows and still not completely finish any 1 item (although the BigFoot Socks are included in the 431 so I guess something did get finished…). Also, yes, that is how many rows I knit between last week's Wednesday WIP post and this week's Friday WIP post. So what exactly did happen within all the rows?

No Vampires Here
Well, I made my way through the heel and up the leg since you last saw this. This is still sock number 1 but it is getting it's cuff so almost there!

Ziggy-Zag Socks 
Mom's Christmas socks…these weren't yet a thing the last WIP post I did and now they are past the heel!

Window Pane Coasters
These weren't a thing either and I've cast-on for the fifth (and final 1)! These could very well be finished today if I so choose…

SF Mitts

These weren't a thing either! I'm two rows away from starting the thumb increases on this first mitt.

I'm planning on keeping track again of the numbers of rows I knit between this WIP post and next week's which will hopefully actually come on Wednesday and be a wrap up for the whole year. I would love to finish a few of these as well as make some progress on some of my oldies before the new year starts!

A very Merry Boxing Day to you and yours! I thought of you all yesterday and wished for much yarn goodness for each and every one of you!

And special for Kathy B, two of the cards I handmade (the rest went home with the recipients before I remembered to grab photos!)

6 comments:

  1. great cards!!!!! i love your coasters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I had a good time making both-sometimes its nice to branch out from your usual crafting habits and do something different! :)

      Delete
  2. That is a heck of a lot of rows! But, you got to admit ... you are making progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was definitely a little in shock when I totaled it all this morning!

      Delete
  3. I love those vampire socks, the pattern combines so well with the grey yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really liking the yarn and excited I have more (in different color ways) in the stash to use :)

      Delete