Saturday, December 27, 2014

What's Up Ahead

I have an FO post for today. Why? Because I plan on doing a big, state of affairs WIP post on Wednesday and then posting new finishes with the new year…so basically anything I finish in 2014 is getting posted ASAP so that I can have fresh finishes for the new year. Also hoping to weed down my UFO pile (which is currently sitting at 7 projects) between now and 1/1/15 (which is less than 5 days away!).
So…what did I finish for today?

Window Pane Coasters
They are done, done, done and even got a bit of an overnight block! I'm excited to have finished them and hopefully give them to the recipient soon! So close to finishing up two skeins of yarn with them but  not quite :/
I actually really like having them in the two different color ways. Obviously the pattern shows up better in the semi-solid, but I really like how it breaks up the variegated. It was fun to experiment.
That's all for me today…back to busting through podcasts and knitting and even writing some thank you notes, I think.
Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Cute coasters......I made socks with a similar pattern one time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dee! They do actually kind of remind me of Business Casual by Tanis Lavallee though the diamonds in that are made via cabling while these coasters are done just by purls and knits

      Delete