Tuesday, December 30, 2014

No Knitting Was Done...

But I still finished something yesterday that I've been meaning to finish for a quite awhile now…
I finally finished reading A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin (aka the second book in A Song of Fire and Ice Series aka Game of Thrones).
I've only been working on it since…July, nbd. I have read other books in the meantime I would like to add as well. I'm just looking forward to giving it back to its owner…and maybe starting on the third book…

Since I don't have any FO photos for you today, I thought I would share the best kid photo from Christmas…pup included, of course.
Sister-in-law (Hermoine's Hat), brother (BigFoot Socks), Me, Hailey (aka the pup), Sister (Boot Toppers).
Hope your Tuesday is lovely! See you tomorrow for a very special post!

6 comments:

  1. Great picture!! Everybody looks relaxed and happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! It was definitely a great holiday!

      Delete
  2. I see you used to link up with Tami...we are trying to restart it..if you are interested please stop by tomorrow...thanks..and I would have sent an email or a pm, but I don't do Twitter, just instagram..
    http://graceysgoodies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, Tammy! I actually linkup with Ginny at gsheller.com but appreciate the invite!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely picture!
    I tried to read the George R.R. Martin books, but just couldn't get into them. The show works better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I started with the shows and then got sucked into the book. Now I'm going back and rewatching the show and finding it wayyy less confusing!

    ReplyDelete