Friday, May 9, 2014

Finito!

Happy Friday!
In case you couldn't guess from the title, I do in fact have some FOs for you today! This post is coming a little late because I wanted to make sure I had all my ends weaved in before taking pictures and writing this up.

Without further ado, FO #1!
My purple socks are finished! I am so excited to wear them tomorrow-they are so comfy and still smooshy! I love the variegation in this color way and am stoked I have some leftover…definitely going to the puff blanket, but maybe heel/toe for another pair of socks, too? Or maybe worked in as a few stripes in a leg somewhere? The possibilities are endless! Wish I had made the leg a tad longer, but I am so happy overall…

FO#2
Done ahead of schedule (seriously thought I'd be burning the midnight oil on Saturday night to finish these in time!)! I am so excited to give these to my mom for Mother's Day. As far as I know, she hasn't seen them yet and has no idea that she's getting a pair of socks this Sunday. I love a good surprise! 

It's going to be a bit odd not having these on WIP Wednesday next week since they've been in rotation a bit of time. What are you working on? Any plans for Mother's Day? Here's to the weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment