Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Good training week so far! I've swam over a mile Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week! Hoping I can keep it up today and boost up to 2.5/3 miles tomorrow! Definitely feeling like I'm getting something accomplished…I'm a little sore, but nothing unbearable. Plus, it's the good kind of soreness where your body feels like it actually did some good. Further exciting news…I swam a mile in under 30 minutes yesterday! I was bobbing and weaving around people so I'm really happy with that time. 

Other happy news…remember the Sweet Pea baby Blanket I showed y'all back in the second post (All About…UFOs) that I thought I was just going to have to frog because it was way to small to be anything useful? Well, through the Hogwarts at Ravelry group I learned about a charity called Elephant Tears that accepts items for families who have lost children (especially preemies and micro preemies). Although its small, I think this blanket could be a great comfort to a family. The fabric is extremely soft, I adore the pattern and the color way is beautiful. I've also been working on some micro preemie hats for them which you'll see tomorrow. 

Happy Thursday! Almost to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment