Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thoughts for a Thursday Night

I have a sick kitty. I've actually had a sick kitty for the past couple of months, but hopefully tomorrow is her last surgery for awhile. I will fully admit that I am head over heels about this cat and have been more than a bit stressed about her situation for awhile. So here are some pictures of my Sheba (aka baby monkey-face).

Supervising knitting/Hulu time

All curled up for a nap

The very best thing under the Christmas tree

Getting her Vitamin D in (a true California girl)

Hamming it up for the camera
Although I call her a kitty, she's actually 12 years old and been with my family since she was one. She is one of the greatest cats around and I'm just ready for her to start hopefully feeling better.






No comments:

Post a Comment