Thursday, August 28, 2014

Enabling

I was bad and I will full-heartedly admit it. I bought yarn and needles and I haven't even finished the second skein of yarn like I said I was going to do before buying more yarn…
In my defense, at least one of the skeins is going to go to Christmas present knitting so there is that!
And the needles are for more socks because really, who can ever have enough sock needles?
My new beauties (plus a unicorn tail I totally forgot to photograph!)
I hate to write these words but I think I am officially on a yarn diet until I can clear out at least 5 skeins of yarn. I know lots of people do their yarn diets by date, but I gotta do mine by yarn skeins. I have so many full and half used skeins sitting around…it's an epidemic. Anyone feel like joining in?

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a more common sense way to account for stash in/stash out. But I won't be joining in. Sadly, I am no better at yarn dieting than I am at real dieting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it works...or at least helps a bit. I've never been overly successful with any versions of dieting either! I'm hoping writing it out will help me to keep to it a bit better

      Delete