Friday, August 29, 2014

Oh Happy Day

I have an FO…I am so excited and stoked…and it feels awesome to have something crossed off the WIP list!!
This is my favorite picture. The pattern is The Noah Sweater by Nikki Van De Car from her book What to Knit When You're Expecting and I used my favorite, the Caron Simply Soft. I love this sweater, I love how it looks and feels and I overall liked knitting it. I did not however love all the seaming. The next time I knit this, I will definitely figure out how to adjust the pattern to knit it in the round.

Here's a picture with the button undone. The opening for the head is nice and roomy so it hopefully should not be too difficult to get on.

I am definitely looking forward to doing more of Nikki's patterns. I've been super lucky to be able to borrow this book from the library, but I'm thinking I need to get it from Amazon; I'm in love.

That's all for now, y'all! Prost to the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I my gosh .....that is WAY CUTE! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm enjoying having it sitting out on my desk looking all finished up :)

      Delete