Thursday, August 14, 2014

I have a Confession...

…I already broke that little self-imposed yarn diet! I did however only pick up one skein of yarn though because I really, really want to try it out! And I'm still pushing for finishing two skeins before the 23rd (otherwise no super awesome yarn shop for me). I am almost through one skein…and I have another one that I have my eye on! I would really like to look for a small kitchen scale as next year I'd really like to track my knitting yardage. And seeing as how I generally never finish skeins, I gotta measure my remnants in some way…and unwinding the yarn to measure does not seem to be an effective method.

Giving a shout-out to Kim (KSD) over at Hand Eye Crafts. She is hosting her annual Knitter's Hunk/Knitter's Chick Contest. Want more info or to submit your own nominations? Go check her out! Knitter's Hunk and Knitter's Chick Nominations close at tomorrow so hurry on over!

Happy Thursday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment