Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WIP Wednesday (aka Return of the Knitting Mojo!)

Two WIPs this week…at least 2 that I actually worked on. There are quite a few that are sitting on shelves staring at me.

EKP Baby Blanket
Get ready to see lots and lots and lots of this sucker. It will probably be in Wednesday posts until I finish it (baby is due in early November). I just finished strip 12…out of probably 60. Hoping for some Molly Weasley action to come hit these needles!

MCK Baby Hat
Nothing too fancy here…just a simple baby hat for Marine Corps Kids. I'm using the Heartland line by Lion Brand Yarns which is new to me. I really, really like the yarn and I love how it looks. Very tempted to pick up a whole slew of this stuff next time Michael's has a sale to make a big blanket for me!

That's all on the WIP list this week. I have two FOs for Friday, though! Linking up with Tami and Ginny

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors you are using for your baby blanket. It's OK if we keep seeing it on the blog - it's super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't know the sex of the baby…kinda hoping it's a girl as this feels girly to me!

      Delete
  2. Love the color combo on the baby blanket.

    ReplyDelete