Friday, August 22, 2014

FOs for Days!

Three FOs this week and one of them isn't even a hat! Which means…something is getting crossed off the WIP list on the side (WHOO-HOO!). Without further ado-



These two hats are both headed to Marine Corps Kids…also, this is the end of the yellow skein of bulky yarn! Hip-hip-horray!


The baby fixation socks (aka the project I started based off the random number generator) are done. The first sock took me over two months…and the second took me less than 24 hours.  Basically, I just let the first sock sit around because I wasn't really sure how long I wanted to make the foot. I just finally made a decision yesterday to finish it off and after that these flew off the needles. They are not exactly even socks (the first sock had some counting problems too which is part of why it sat forever) and the pattern has some issues. I might use the pattern again, but I would definitely rework the areas I am less than fond of. I am super stoked to have taken an item off my Ravelry queue which seems to be getting longer instead of shorter. I'd like to say that I am going to try and finish some of my current WIPs before I cast-on something new, but who knows…

Happy Friday and Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Love the gold and black. (I'm a Vanderbilt fan.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They are actually both navy blue and gold as I live in Cal country (Go Bears!). However, my lighting/photo skills leave much to be desired. I wore a lot of black and gold as a high school student as those were our colors (go hornets!).

      Delete