Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sockerday

I hope you're all sitting down right now because I have a major shocker coming for you. I have not 1, not 2, but 3 heel flaps finished!
And the even bigger shocker? I did all three of these heel flaps in less than 24 hours. Also, I apparently am going to need to get more of the Kroy yarn as my mom has already claimed these socks when they are finished.

I didn't end up going to my brother's this weekend so I ended my little deal to finish two skeins. However, there is quite a bit of sock yarn that I'm looking at online (Blue Moon Socks that Rock still has some mystery mill ends grab bags available and Knitterly Things has some beautiful Vesper sock yarn in some awesome Halloween color ways). I am totally blaming Aimee and Darren from the Knitting in Circles podcast. They are the only podcast I currently watch as I am slightly less than two years behind…I just found out about the podcast in April of this year and have been watching from the very beginning. Once I've caught up to their podcasts, I'd like to add in some more. Anyone have a favorite podcast?

2 comments:

  1. Halloween colors????? I must go take a look.

    Congrats on all the heel flaps. The rest of the sock should be easy-peasy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a strong possibility that if I finish at least one pair of socks before Sept. 1, I might be getting some! :)

      Delete